Monday, October 22, 2007

Reflection

Perhaps I have left this part for some time because it is not something that I can share to everyone but honestly this is the better 4B semester for me, way much better than last year. In all positivism I would say that the group work done was worth every communication made and money spent on the models and posters.

Andrew White's new ideas gave new insight for me to explore. I have to say that this time the attention from the tutor was undivided and our presence were appreciated. I felt that every little ideas and words uttered were accounted for and the group I had with Julie, Pascal and Andrew(he left the unit halfway) was the most productive bunch of wackos I can get along with.

Instead of working towards advantages, we worked along our differences of choices in design because by that diversity we have in each of our group member we are able to explore more ways through different perspectives.

Lo and behold, Urban Flux RULES!!!
Kudos to each one of us...

No comments: